The release of the cloud based version of the XREF HVAC/R Encyclopedia can be downloaded below.
- After clicking on the link above and downloading the installation file (In chrome right click and select save link as), either double click on the downloaded file or Click on the windows start key on your keyboard, then type the word “downloads” and click on the File Folders “Downloads” link to get to your downloads folder.
- Double click on the xrefencyclopedia-setup.0.3.30.exe file to start the install.
- You could get a warning saying “Windows protected your PC”, click on the More info link then Click on Run anyway.
- enter the license number and activation code from the activation email followed by the other contact information, then click on register.
- The program should open and you should be able to start searching.
- Windows 10 Users: if program seems to hang during install, look to the bottom taskbar to see if an icon with a shield is flashing and click on it to continue.
Please feel free to call if you need any help with the installation or have any other questions. We also offer free training if you need any help using the program, give us a call M-F 8am to 4:30pm pacific time. 360-385-4279